With its core value “altruism”, SUNMI is an IoT (Internet of Things) company that leads global innovation of intellectual hardware for businesses in the large retail sector. SUNMI provides intelligent devices and integrated solutions combining software and hardware to empower businesses. Based on Android’s operating system for commercial applications the differentiation SUNMI provides is a rapid development of Internet OS and continues to develop and launch various platforms, tools, and products with industrial design originality.
The SUNMI Mobile Terminals are geared to the retail, restaurant, logistics, and manufacturing businesses by creating digital transformation for seamless store operations.
- The V Series products offer the functionality of printing, barcode scanning, voice broadcast as well as touch screens, thereby meeting retail outlets needs at checkout points, ordering, receiving, and overall store management.
- The L Series offers handheld computers, with excellent mobility, that includes features that can read barcodes, RFID tags, and contactless cards, as well as collecting and managing a large amount of data efficiently.
- The M Series with its large touch screens offer easy operation, ruggedness, and guaranteed performance.
The SUNMI Payment Terminals provides devices that can accept omnichannel payments which provide customers with a seamless shopping experience. These payment terminals can receive bank cards, read QR codes and e-wallets, online ordering, receiving, and loyalty programs.
- The P Series can be used on a checkout counter or mobile location to accept payments made with a magnetic stripe card, an IC card, an NFC card, or a QR code.
SUNMI Desktop Terminals improve operational efficiency and customer experience with solutions integrating various devices and smart systems.
- The T series presents industry-leading, award-winning desktop POS terminals, making it a flagship of SUNMI as well as a good choice for merchants requiring high performance. With its improved operating system based on Android 9.0, the T series offers a smoother user experience. With a built-in Seiko printer, the SUNMI Desktop Terminal T2 range is most suited for quality-pursuing customers with high printing demands.